The 14th International Conference:
"IPOEX 2017 Explosives: Research - Application - Safety", organised by the Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry, will take place on 5-7 June 2017 in "JASKÓŁKA" Hotel in Ustroń, Poland (http://www.jaskolka.com.pl/).
The topic of the conference:
- Chemistry and technology of explosive materials;
- Research of explosives;
- Explosives application in the army, mining and materials engineering;
- Safety aspects of manufacturing process;
- Utilization of explosives;
- Blasting technique;
- Blasting works safety in mining;
- Regulations of production, transport, storage, and use of explosives.
Guidelines for Authors
A summary of the paper in English or Polish should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail as a hardcopy accompanied by a disc (CD or DVD) on the address of secretariat. Pictures should be sent in separate files. Preferred format of graphic files - jpg. Preferred Lecture time 15- 20 minutes. Papers and summaries for presentation in Proceedings of Conference IPOEX 2017 should be prepared according to guidelines below:
- Summary should not exceed one page of A4 (1800 characters);
- The maximum size of paper: 12 pages;
- Text files in MS WORD format, with extend doc or rtf;
- Font Times New Roman 12 p, lead 1.5, justified margin L/R 3 cm, U/D 2.5 cm;
- Title - capital, bold letters of the words;
- Names and surnames of Authors (bold) should be placed under the title;
- Complete institutional affiliation should be placed under the name of Author;
- Keywords - under the summary (italic);
- Deadline for applications and abstracts - 14 April 2017.
- Deadline for providing the full text of paper is 5 May 2017.